Schedule of Events
- Friday, July 27 - Each track will be open for practice from 12:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. Practice sessions are free and will only be open to Futaba Electric Challenge participants. (1/8 buggies and truggies will have their own practice sessions through out the day.)
- Saturday, July 28 - Practice from 8:00 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. Racing begins at 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, July 29 - Practice from 8:00 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. Racing begins at 10:00 a.m.
- 6-minute qualifiers (May be shortened based on number of entries.)
- 3 heats & mains each day (mains based on qual points)
- 1/8 Sportsman Buggy / Truggy A Mains – 10 minutes
- 1/8 Pro Buggy / Truggy A Mains – two 10-minute mains (overall based on combined scores)
Note: Unless otherwise specified, all mains are 6-minute events.